IN, NC, TN, GA, HONDURAS!

Those are the places I will have been in a one-week span!

Last week I spent a few days in Indianapolis and had the privilege of being in Ashley's wedding. It was so great to spend some time with her, especially since she just graduated and won't be back at Lee next year :( Her wedding was beautiful: she looked absolutely gorgeous, and Jonathan is one lucky guy! The best part was seeing the commitment they've both made to keep Christ at the center of their marriage, evidenced by saving their first kiss for their wedding day...and it was quite a kiss!
You can see a few pictures on Facebook, but I didn't get that many great ones. Ash and Jonathan, Congratulations!!!!!



Since Saturday I've been back in North Carolina getting ready for the next trip. Tomorrow I'm driving back to Cleveland, and on Saturday at 4:00 a.m. our team is meeting to drive to Atlanta. From there we've got a direct flight to Honduras. As it gets closer I'm getting more excited about being part of this team! Thanks for praying for our team and the people of San Agustin.